Support | High Cushion | 10mm Heel Drop
The GEL-KAYANO® 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support. We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS™ stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
- Engineered knit upperImproves breathability.
- Redesigned external heel counterHelps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride.
- LITETRUSS™ technologyImproves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ featureImproves compression at footstrike.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioningProvides good shock absorption.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioningProvides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.
- OrthoLite™ X-55 socklinerImproves comfort.
- Reflective detailsImprove visibility.
- AHARPLUS™ heel plugImproves the outsole durability.
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
There are no reviews yet.