Neutral & Racing | Medium Cushion | 10mm Heel Drop
The Boston Marathon is a race. But it’s also a goal and a training plan during all the days it stays on your mind before the big one. The Adizero Boston 11 shoes are built for mid- to long-distance running. They bring a race-day quality to training, with a propulsive feel that comes from ENERGYRODS, which limit energy loss underfoot. They’re fast, but that does not come at the cost of durability — the midsole mixes ultralight Lightstrike Pro cushioning with durable Lightstrike EVA.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Flexible feel with support in key areas
- ENERGYRODS limit energy loss
- Lightstrike Pro+ cushioning
- Weight: 9.6 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 8.5 mm (heel: 39.5 mm / forefoot: 31 mm)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
Not available for international shipping.
There are no reviews yet.