- Athletes can spend more time doing what they love and less time charging with up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
- Receive the day’s weather and daily workout suggestion, as well as information about last night’s sleep and HRV status in the new morning report.
- Switch up a workout routine with triathlon and multisport activity profiles. During races and brick workouts, easily toggle between sports with a single button press.
- View race prep information – including a race day-specific performance prediction, race day weather and a countdown clock – all through the new race widget.
- Track heart rate variability while sleeping to get a better handle on recovery and an overall wellness picture.
- Breeze through checkout lines by paying for purchases right from the wrist with Garmin Pay.
- By enabling multi-band, multi-satellite-system tracking on the watch, athletes can receive more accuracy in their run data, even in the most challenging environments.
- Multisport/Triathlon mode now available at this level!
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ (sold separately), receive real-time metrics of how much power is being exerted on a run, built into the watch – no app required.
- The 255s Music is available in 41mm cases.
There are no reviews yet.